Monday, July 03, 2006

Woot!!

I'm so happy the kids at Mykin linked to my blog!! hehe I feel so popular...

Just another working week this week. We're mapping metamorphic rocks around Utah Hill, which has been easy so far because it's been cool thanks to all the rain. Hopefully it stays this way until we're done with Purgatory. Purgatory is supposed to be the hardest part of this whole trip, because its hot and next to a landfill, so its super stinky to boot. Fun, huh!? I must be crazy, oh wait I love rocks : o)

Not much else..life is moving along at a nice slow pace..being here is almost like being back in college again in SB...except for this whole dry campus thing...but I'm having fun while I'm here because I know I'll have alot of work to do when I get back...Arg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home