Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Purgatory...

So today we went to Purgatory...which turned out to be super easy because it wasnt that hot and the wind wasn't blowing so we couldnt smell the landfill much (or maybe I just got used to the smell? I dunno...) So I had an easy day of it today~ We went swimming in this lake round lunchtime and it was fun until I touched the bottom and felt the grass stuff growing down there...I hate seaweed and this stuff is even worse! hehe..but I had fun anywho...Tonight we're going out for 'real' margaritas, which will hopefull be better than the last bunch, which you can read about in my myspace blog, since I cancelled my older blog earlier today! It'll be up until tomorrow sometime...so make sure you switch all your links over, yeah!

Anywho, not much else to say.. Utah is such a pretty state! I love the country around here. Oh! and we went to see this really cool fireworks show for fourth of july. We got really cool seats and one of our TAs was in the band that was playing and he dedicated Sweet Home Alabama to us! It was sweet...I think we were the only people getting down, since everyone else was still sitting...its fun to cause a rukus! Although the sucky part was gettin back late and only getting five hours of sleep last night! Although tomorrow I dont have to be ready until 7:30AM, which'll give me time to sleep in! I'm so excited!

Oook I think thats it...*sigh* I love being here..no real work, I get to do geology all day long and party at night! This is gonna be the best month of my life~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home