Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm a bird!! I'm a bird!!

Ok so today was a good day! We hiked up to Cedar Breaks, which is similar to Bryce Canyon. They had hoodoos and everything! We even got to see this cool waterfall which came out of this really cool cave (Karst!) I'll post pictures when I get a CD made at Wal Mart, because stupid me, I left my camera USB cable at home. I'm such a genius, I know!

Then we watched the Date Movie, which was HORRIBLE, although funny because it was the worst movie I've seen ever. Followed by The Notebook. Only a few movies have made me tear up, and not in the I'm crying my eyes out sense, but this movie made me cry!! Really cry!! It was just so sweet and such a good story and now I'm contemplating reading the book. It made me all sappy and girly...but what can I say, I love that romantic crap :o) Someday I hope I'm lucky enough to find someone to love like that!! We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger c-Lo said...

Gag me.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home