Monday, May 26, 2008

So I guess I've gotten lazy again with this whoel blog thing...

BAH! Once you get out of the habit! Anywho...I guess things have been going pretty well...I'm set to graduate soon (YAY!) and then I will be ready to move up @ my job!! I guess that would be my biggest excuse for not maintaining this stupid thing...that whole, growing up, getting a job, livin life, being with the people you love, etc. I just dont seem to have the time anymore! That and I got a PS3...i am thinking about getting a Wii as well..but that will come later...I'm just glad that I'm finally at a point in my life when I can afford to buy a PS3 and not have to worry about going hungry for a month. Woot! So maybe I'll try to get this thing updated once in a while...Once my thesis is over and done with (writing now! hopefully wont be long!) and get settled in life, etc...maybe then I'll have more time. Although I really like being busy and such...Well..I guess not much has happened since my last update! I'm officially done with classes, so no more school...just the writing...Jared and I will be moving in together soon...May or may not be promoted at the job, we'll see how that goes...I'd really like to relocate to another city..probably Denver! Imagine me, living in snow! HA! It would be fun...Maybe in a year or two I can take the test to become a registered Californian Geologist..that would be cool..although I think I need experience first. Thats pretty much it..I'm kinda glad the computer isnt suckin as much of my time as it used to....I get alot more reading in anywho....Well...until next time...in six months (?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home