Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just another Sat night

So today I did nothing..absolutely nothing..and I loved it!

April and I were the only ones who stayed in town this weekend, so we hung out at the coffee shop, then the pool where we met up with Ashley and then headed over to the reniassance fair thing to grab some lunch, which I had a Gyro for the first time and it was mighty good. And then I had funnel cake..and kettle corn. I'm pretty sure my diet is pretty much screwed up from all this crap I've been eating lately, but hey, I'll be back on track once I get home...this is almost like being on vacation for 5 weeks, away from all people who annoy me, and the only thing I really have to think about is geology, which I love to think about~ So it works for me :o) Too bad it costs so much...

Anywho, not much else aside from that. We watched SLC punk tonight, which I thought was a good movie. I dug the story it was telling anywho..

So I guess its time for a shower and then bed...the power will be turned off tomorrow from 6am-2pm, so apparently they're giving us vouchers for iHop...we'll see how that goes...ruin my diet EVEN more than now..yikes..

At least I've been going running when I can, too bad my knees are starting to hurt~

Only two more weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home