Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Almost Done

YEAH!! Today is the second to last day of field camp...I'll be glad to be done, but alas I have a crapload of wrok to do upon my return to Bako...And I'm gonna miss it here alot, especially all the new friends I've made...I think this whole experience here has changed me as a person, made me loosen up a bit at least. Somehow I wasnt expecting it to be this great...I was really prepared to be bored and homesick for five weeks. But I guess lifes just funny like that :o)

I will be glad to see the fam again...I miss Friday. Oh and the moms:o). I think she misses me too. Corinne probably just misses making fun of me..hehe I love you sister!

I think we should BBQ upon my return..I'll have to see about that...

Ok time to get back to paying attention..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home