Friday, August 11, 2006

Istanbul!!

SO...I'm leaving for Istanbul on sat night!! I'm really excited, a little nervous for many reasons..I have a poster to present, its a long and now terribly safe flight because I have to connect through heathrow, and its an islamic country so there's a bunch of guidleines for the way I should act/dress...even though Istanbul is a huge metropolitan city, all the guides I've read have recommended to dress modestly, not smile at anyone and always wave with my right hand...hehe I'm looking forward to being able to sightsee and shop! They have the second largest mall in the world there AND the oldest! So I definitely have to go to both...if only I wasnt so poor...

So needless to say, I am unsure of my internet access and probably will not post while I am there. So this will be my last post for about a week or so! I hope you all miss me, I know you will! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home