Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back home again~

Waaah I miss Utah!!

SO to fill people in on the happenings of my life the past (and hectic) couple weeks, I finsihed field camp and moved back from my five week semi-vacation in Utah...and, as per usual, since my life was basically planned out for the next year or so, I had to go and fall in like with a nice boy from Utah :o) My family pretty much thinks that I'm nuts (i think..) but I have to say that I really havent felt so sure about something like this in a while. My take is, if its meant to be, it'll work out. And I really hope it does, cuz I havent been this happy in a while :o)

Aside from that not much...just prepping for Istanbul and then the SCEC meetin in Sept. Probably another trip to Utah after and a cruise on down to see my Slutface in Arizona...More about this later when I feel like thinking about it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home