Thursday, July 29, 2010

Its a slow Thursday...


Well today is technically my Friday :) which means I will spend a majority of the day counting down the hours until I am free!! I am finally caught up on all of my high-priority work stuff which means I get to spend today working on my more entertaining projects. Entertaining for me, probably not for you :) I have to build a few cross sections and investigate some possible recompletions...should prove to be an interesting day.

No big plans for the weekend, although I wish I had the extra vacation time to go to Idaho! I miss Jared...and the cooler weather...and the clean air...and the nice views. I'm pretty sure Idaho is one of the greatest places on earth! I mean come on...look at the view from Jared's yard!
It's like a geologist paradise :) If anyone knows of any type of geology related work in Idaho, I would be most appreciative! It's been two years now and still no go. But I'll just keep on trying!

Anywho, thats my morning break for now...time to get back to work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home