Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back Home!!

Allllright...

So I made it home safely from Istanbul! I'm glad to be home although my internal clock is messed up..I'm wide awake and its 2AM. Anywho, I brought back lots of pictures (and tea, YUM!) as well as some other souveniers, I'll post some of the pics on either facebook or flickr, whichever strikes my fancy..

It was overall, a good trip, although the trauma with my luggage made me not want to EVER travel through London Heathrow again in my life unless I'm specifically going to London. I did manage to survive and get in some good sightseeing (lucky I got my sneakers in time) although I am rather unhappy at all the weight I've gained being on vacation (5 pounds-ish) but I've got all fall and winter to work it off again...Ugh...I wish I could have the body confidence other girls do, but its hard..funny thing is that I like myself being the weight I am now with the +5 pounds...I just need to do some more situps! Although I need to get back into running again...nothing makes me feel as good as a run! Well almost nothing :o) I miss my Baby..but I get to go see him sometime in the next few days! I'm so excited...esp since he'll get to meet my family soon and I really think they'll get along well. I made him promise to make sure we get lots of exercise while I'm in Utah with him..there's alot of hikes and stuff to do so I'm pretty excited about that!

So I'm off to watch my tivo-ed shows and try to relax enough to sleep. New guilty pleasure: The tv show Psyche on USA...Flippin Hi-Lar-i-Ous~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home