Friday, September 01, 2006

Wha...

Ok, so I've found out my blog is listed on this website. Apparently its a game where you trade blogs like you would stocks. Interesting concept, but I wonder why someone would even bother to buy shares in my blog since I dont think its all that snazzy for one and for two, not many people read it, or so I think, but hey, I guess its just one of those weird internet things right? Like maybe this thing will be the next myspace or something? But I doubt any value will come out of owning my blog...who knows! Apparently I'm in the top ten geology blogs..which either means there's only 10 geology blogs out there...or that no one really reads what I write anywho...ah well..

So I'm still in Utah hanging out with my man. I've annoyed my sister by being here, but I think my mom was rather pleased, at least when her DATE came to VISIT her! Ok, so it wasn't a date, but I'm seriously considering putting the moms on one of those dating websites, just to see what would happen...it is the wave of the future you know!

Not much else, more geology things when I come across them. However very interesting report on the state of the US in the worlds eyes here.
Hopefully the link works!

Also just found: Nature has come out with a story on the possible discovery of the gene that makes us human..I dont have time to read this now, but hopefully someone does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home