Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy Busy Busy~

Thats me! I've been buzzing around, trying to get back into some kind of routine. Its been so difficult. I thought having all night classes would make it easy, but I find I like working out at night vs during the day. I dunno why, maybe I'm weird? Arg! I just wish things would start feeling routine again. At least I have next week to look forward to! Jared is coming to visit me!! I'm so excited...

AND, apparently I'm getting a tatoo this weekend. My sister says I have to...hehe its a bonding thing I guess? I was trying to think of something geological, but its hard to come up with something I want to keep forever, since it is permanent. Any ideas?

Also...some mischief is a-brewin for this weekend. Pictures to follow.

So I've found a couple new shows: Heroes, Jericho and Ugly Betty. I really like all three although I'm going to have to work out some mischief with my tivo. I highly recommend these at the vert least. I think Heroes is very X-Men-ish, with this whole comic book theme and the Japanese guy freaking cracks me up!! Jericho I think is a good concept, but it feels like to me that this is going to be one of those 'Billant but Cancelled' shows on Bravo. I think its cool though. And Ugly Betty just cracks me up, I love that America chick...she's cute!


Anywho, time for me to get clean...hopefully I'll get some regular posts going!

Would you like to join the geology club??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GEM O RAMA Oct 14th-15th!! Email me for some details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home