Sunday, October 22, 2006

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

I like Senator Obama...I think he'd make a great prez...

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obama23oct23,0,3544726.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Hopefully he'll decide to run. I'd vote for him. Esp since he's for alternative energy.

Oy! Sorry I havent posted in a while...been busy with that whole school-work-thesis-life thing. hehe I guess life comes at you fast and before you know it priorities change..who knows! I just spent my whole day today being lazy so I thought would be productive and write something.

#1 Yay for Jeffrey winning project runway! His clothes were hot!
#2 Bleh for my thesis proposal being due soon..I have no idea what I am going to write
#3 I miss Jared alot. I can't wait until I see him again!
#4 Too much reading to do...groundwater modeling is not as interesting as I thought it would be...
#5 I have about 2 gallons of beer in my fridge thats gonna go bad in four weeks...someone drink it..please!

hehe ok..going to try to do something with my remaining day..

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home